Thursday 21 April 2016

The experiences that taught me how to be good.

There is always something happening around us that inspires us to do something new, to do something unique and to be something special. These experiences teaches us to make change. Till now there are so many experiences that made me to think that I should learn something from here and apply it in my life. These experiences are like a mind changer. Of course whenever I come across such nice experiences that touches my heart I keep those in my heart forever and try to become the same so that I can also be a part of such incident for another one. When I see someone helping others with complete dedication I really try to learn those. Whenever I watch someone helping people in the time of crisis I think that I must learn to do the same from the bottom of my heart. The experiences that sometime  I come across in my school hours also motivates me that life has so many things which we can do if we really want them. These all obviously creates a sense of being good. I think experiences are such things that can make one special. So it is always a very special thing to have such good heart touching experiences that teaches me how to be good. I always aim to learn the good things from good experiences so that I can be a good one. I shall definitely try to include these experiences in my real life and make myself a man of good things.  

3 comments: